- No more than one banner/sign per space, and no more than two spaces per applicant.
- Maximum Time Period - Two Weeks
- Preference for Use of Bulletin Board shall be as follows
- Village of Tarrytown Notices
- Organizations in the Village of Tarrytown
- Organizations in the Village of Sleepy Hollow
- Organizations outside the Villages of Tarrytown or Sleepy Hollow
- Your banners/signs must be hung up within 24 hours of the approved date receiving the approved application and removed on the last day that such banner is approved.
- Banner size requirements (no larger than)
- McKeel - 40 inches x 40 inches
- 119/Jug Handle - 12 ft x 3 ft
- Banners/signs must be made from material suitable for outdoor use and attached to the supplied hardware using a soft cord or rope
- No banner may be mechanically fastened to the frame of the bulletin board
- Maintaining the banners/signs during the approved period is the applicant's responsibility. Banners/signs that are not maintained will be removed from the Bulletin board.
Any violation of the rules noted shall cause applicant's banners/signs to be removed from the community bulletin board(s) and may be sufficient reason to disapprove a future request for the use of the community bulletin board.
Any questions should be directed to the Village Administrator's office at 914-631-1785.